Saturday, March 31, 2007

Sounds of the babies

I really liked this old post, so I am reposting it. Turned out that my predictions were really accurate (I was 21 when I posted this).

gals at their birthdays:

1st day:
everyone look at me!!

3rd birthday:
am i pretty?

4th:
hey its my birthday today!

9th:
i want to grow up, taller!! prettier!!

12th:
approaching... btw, anyone noticed its my birthday?

16th:
i am young and vibrant!!

17th:
ONE MORE YEAR TO GO!! on second thoughts...

18th:
Is it here already?! the prime age!! oh god... i am getting old.

19th:
well, i am still 18.

21st:
young AND mature!! and woe betide the next guy who says otherwise.

22nd:
its quite fine with me if most ppl forgot its my bday today actually.

23rd:
sigh...

25th:
guess its time to get married... before the wrinkles set in.

27th:
its the kids!!

30th:
i'll silenced anyone who knows my REAL age.

34th:
i think the guy who said i looked 21 really meant it!!



boys at their birthdays:

1st day:
i cry, therefore i am.

4th birthday:
think i'll beat that punk at sch today, since it's MY day.

5th:
better not try that this year.

7th:
woa... i want those muscles.

12th:
when do i get them? the gals are slipping away already!!

17th:
no one remembers my birthday... oh well, WE guys are not supposed to complain about that.

18th:
crap... the gals are supposed to be at their best age. they are already acting like they are older than us. i dun even notice any difference in them.

21st:
NOW its my turn... muahahaa.. watch and weep!!!

22nd:
still single.

24th:
hey, are the gals getting prettier, or are my expectations lowering?

28th:
still feel the same... IC says otherwise. exercise exercise!!

31st:
oh boy... i am 31st? is that supposed to be old or prime?

35th:
the kid called me uncle?!!

40th:
that kid greeted me today, nice boy.

No comments: