Thursday, January 01, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

Yay 2009! Happy New Year! Wishes and greetings all around for a day which has absolutely no significance whatsoever other than an arbitrary flip of the calender. But anyhow, I do sincerely wish all my friends good health and good luck for the next 365 days, which is another entirely arbitrary number with no significance whatsoever.

Now for the New year Resolutions:

1. Work Hard! On my MA thesis, and my PhD application! And get into a good PhD program dammit.
2. Stop having stray thoughts.
3. Gain another 5-10 kg. In case you didn't know, my last year's resolution for my weight went perfectly according to plan. I gained 10kg over last year.
4. Get my black belt. Which is impossible, since they only hold 3 gradings each year, and I'm 4kyu. Or am I 3rd?
5. Improve family relationships.
6. Be less weird.
7. Be less enthusiastic in various areas.

Ok that's it so far. Maybe I'll think of more resolutions another day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ur new layout is nice :)

Anonymous said...

Hahaa thanks. It's just nice after seeing my old layout for twooooo years. haha