Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Animals! (sort of)

What's that blop of cotton-like thing?



Presenting Sophie, the Japanese Spitz! My girlfriend's doggie. Contrary to her name, which sort of means wisdom in greek, Sophie can be quite silly at times. Or some would say, most of the times.


Aww isn't that cute?



This isn't an animal, obviously, but it is here because I built it. Simply an amazing feat of architecture, don't you think? I suggest you agree for the sake of your health.



Don't know what the silly girl is doing. Legs all over the place.



Bird's eggs! Found in a packet of van houten chocolate! Ok, not really. They just look a lot like bird's eggs, but they are chocolate (gone bad I suspect). I've returned them to the shop after agonizing and fussing (as mel would say) over it for an hour or so.



Kittens I found in campus! Betcha only saw two. It's kittens photo hunt time! Can you find all four kittens in the picture?



Look carefully, can you see the black garden slug in the middle of the photo? Simply disgusting! Reminds me of this show about killer slugs, which I forgot the name of. This photo was taken while I was trying to snap more pictures of the kittens.



The white kitten is basking in the moonlight. Or would have been if the moon were out that night.

No comments: