Wednesday, June 07, 2006

recently

I guess I need to update a bit on my life now... else no one will be visiting this blog anymore.

Firstly, I am not doing much during this holidays; I had planned to get a temp job and learn driving after work, but even though I applied for the driving lessons already etc, I havent gone for a single lesson, cos no money since I havent got a proper job.

So I am playing games nearly everyday, and getting black looks from my parents for doing only that. Fortunately I got a few days temp job at some job agency, helping them do miscellaneous stuff like filing, stamping documents, writing cheques etc, so I am bringing a little bit of money home. Not enough to pay for the driving lessons, but probably just enough to stave off my parents' black looks. hehee

Initially hor, I had a grand plan for working during this holidays. I applied for internship at MOE, but for obvious reasons (which I am not stating) the application didnt go through (actually I will be quite surprised if it really does go through).

So my plan B was to go work at some starbucks or coffeebean outlet. (I heard they pay really badly.) Eventually, I didnt go work at starbucks or coffeebean though, I dont drink coffee anyway. sigh.

So after plan B failed, I am just a wandering soul, looking for any kind of stupid job there is to have. Seriously a bit aimless, a bit numb. Even my dreams are composed of scenes in the game, how successful I am at numbing huh. lol.

No comments: