Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Updates

The day before, my sis's pc shorted or crashed. Yesterday, mine followed it too. For a day, I have no computer access at home. Today I just got my pc back, which had recovered for no apparent reason. In the future, should i cease to blog or go online for a long period of time, it meant the same thing has probably happened.

Found a job at ST logistics. Warehousing; I am supposed to move this really heavy cartons of Hang Ten t-shirts around, each around 4-8kg. The pay is 5.5 per hour, and compulsory OT everyday till around 9pm, even though we start work at 8am. OT pay is 1.5times, but ONLY applicable if you had clocked 44hrs a week in the first place. That sucks great time.

Lazy to blog. Ciao.

1 comment:

fiefie said...

the 44 hr rule is a MOM practice, so i get it at my company as well. i know it suckx BIG TIME :(
but jia you!!!