Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Complaining

Today is a bad day. I don't mean a fucking bad day, but a bad day nonetheless.

It started off with me getting insomnia over the first tutorial class today that I had to give at 9am. Couple that with how I had to wake up at 6.30am for the class, makes my day a really bad start. Add to that my back problem, which is tugging on my left leg all the time, my mood wasn't really pretty by the time I left the house.

Then on the bus 96 to school (did I mention I hate public transport?), there was a freaking gay who pressed himself against me on the seat. I was leaning as far away as possible from him, but still his leg was jammed right against mine, and I have no way of removing my leg short of standing up. Luckily he got off at the Archi stop, else if I have to brush pass him when I get down, I might just punch him in the face.

Then it was the class at 9am I was in school for. 85% of the class was terribly late; they only start filing in around 9.15am. We had really a lot to cover in each tutorial, and them forcing me to start the tutorial late meant that we have less time to go through all the materials.

Then I had to go for this talk, which was so boring, that I actually had to pinch myself to not fall asleep. The worse thing is there are 3 parts to the talk (why can't they stick at just 2 parts?), and after 2 sessions of torture, there was absolutely no way I was going to sit through the third one, and I went to the Grad room to sleep.

Then I went for Karate. My half-week hiatus plus my back problem conspired to prevent me from stretching much; I can't even kick properly, nor punch properly. I don't want to stop Karate! I hate it when stuff like that happens.

Only consolation for the day, on the way home on the MRT, there was a girl stealing glances at me even though her boyfriend was just beside her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dulce et Decorum Est.

Anonymous said...

woa... what are you talking about? so cryptical