Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Habit

I have a habit of fingering my chin lately, especially when I am thinking. It's not exactly a pretty habit to have: for one, I look like one of those lewd guys lusting after gals while having lewd thoughts. Also, it doesnt help at all to notice myself fingering my chin while really looking at girls. =p

Of course you shouldnt be mistaken. No one will actually come out and admit that he is lewd and having lewd thoughts while lustily looking at girls. Certainly clement is not one who will admit to that. It is just a habit that I've formed, and I noticed it especially when I caught myself accidentally glancing at girls. It is psychological ya? You only notice things when you dont do them. heh

So yah, I finger my chin while thinking, and accidentally glancing at girls. Which isnt very good for me, since I appear lewd despite my innocent and pure heart.

Henceforth, I have decided to develop another habit to override the existing one. Some posture suitable for thinking, and definitely not to be mistaken for lusting after girls when I am actually accidentally glancing at them. This would require more thinking, but I got a rough idea of what might be good... somewhere along the lines of resting my head on the tips of my fingers while looking down. That would convey the impression that I am hard at thinking.

And it would be cool~

No comments: