Monday, July 10, 2006

dunno whats this is called.

Because I have been tagged by neville, and there isnt really anything interesting that I could do...

favourites
favourite colour: blue
favourite food: petai (google for it if you never heard of this)
favourite song: 重生
favourite movie: The Matrix Trilogy
favourite sport: Cycling? Not very sporty type.
favourite day of the week: Wednesday, cos the week is still young.
favourite season: Where? What??
favourite ice-cream: Chocolate or Vanilla.

currents
current mood: Dreamy
current taste: not very high
current clothes: singlet and shorts
current deskstop: Some photo of some mountain dominic sent me.
current time: 10.13pm
current surroundings: cool air and quietness.
current annoyances: That I cant think of any politically correct annoyances to pen down.
current thoughts: Of someone.

firsts
first best friend: Guanghock.
first crush: Crush, not loves or likes rite? A girl call Rachel.
first movie: How I know?
first lie: How I know?
first music: How I know? Oh wait I know. Its either the "10 little Indians", or the "Dang Bing Ge" (Be soldier song)

lasts
last cigarette: Never had one.
last alcoholic drink: At weixin's bday party. Drank a cup of mixed beer as forfeit.
last car ride: Last Friday, a colleague drove us to lunch.
last crush: Crush, not loves or likes rite? A girl call Rachel.
last movie: X men 3.
last phone call: Today, just now. Called jiayong.
last cd played: Thats a compilation (illegal) of mp3s which I play almost every night when I am sleeping. (yes, when, not prior to). Incidentally it does have a name to it... wait i go check. .. oh ya... "Nice songs". Not overly inventive huh.

have you ever
have you ever dated your best friend: Go out with best friend? Guy? Not counted as date rite? Gal? But my best friends are always guys leh. So no I guess.
have you ever broken the law: uh probably. In Singapore, every person breaks the law inevitably (read: too many laws).
have you ever been arrested: nope
have you ever skinny-dipped: nope
have you ever been on tv: ya, when I was very young.
have you ever kissed someone you don't know: nope

5 things you are wearing: specs, singlet, shorts and underwear la. lol. thats 4, not 5.
4 things you did today: Walked about Cityhall area, played arcade, thought about someone, talked to some people.
3 things you can hear right now: the TV outside, the mp3 on my pc, the insects outside.
1 thing you do when you are bored: play online games.

No comments: