Friday, November 17, 2006

Eyes

I'm not sure what happened just now, maybe I have been reading too much, maybe I am too heaty, just now a swath of my left eye's vision just simply vanished. It started with a small bright bar just across the direct vision where I cant see anything at all, then over the course of an hour, it grew to a broad sweeping that looks roughly like a pointed C, in bold and shining with bright nothingness. My left eye couldnt focus with my right eye, and it looked weird in the mirror. The frightening thing is, my right eye seem to have the same C, just very far off into the peripheral.

For an hour, the possibility of going blind is very huge. Fearsome thoughts of living the rest of my life out in complete darkness, of being jobless and unable to do philosophy, of faces I will never see, of things I will never see and do, all these flashed across my mind endlessly. It was a very dark hour indeed.

My vision cleared after that hour, after I drank lots of liquid my mum stuff onto me and constantly massaged the sides of my eye and resting them as much as I could.

I suppose my vision is back to normal now... but there is no telling when that may relapse, and take away my sight forever. When that happen, I wouldnt be able to blog about it, nor go on msn to inform anyone about it already.

No comments: