Monday, December 18, 2006

path of least resistance

It's very easy to just flow along the path of least resistance, and lead an easy life; relying on fortuitous events instead of actively creating luck for oneself. I wonder what my life would be like if I choose to just graduate with a Bachelor degree, and I certainly wonder what my life would be like if I choose to do further studies. What I do know is only that I rather dislike a non-academic life.

I have a friend who thinks that she probably doesnt want to rewind time even if given the choice to do so, and I kinda agree with her. Even if we can change past events, I'm not sure if we should do so. However much we might dislike our current situation, there is no telling that we might have hated any other possible alternatives.

Still have to write a statement of purpose for my overseas applications... Feels like hecking it already. Bleah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although it's hard to measure, I try to follow the path of least regret.

happiness.in.a.flute said...

I HATE THE ENTIRE APPLICATION PROCESS TOO!