Monday, March 06, 2006

Stupid Struggle

If we do not struggle with life, how do we know we are alive?

Just deleted the game which I have been playing for the past few months; its ruining my life, I cant stop playing it. While I am still roughly consistent in my readings, I can feel myself running a little lag already. So there, it is gone. Poof.

And why do I have to take 2 philosophy modules that I have absolutely no interest in in my last semester? Philosophy is supposed to be fun, not like these two modules. I hate them. Balancing them out is a philo of mind module, which is by far, the module I love most. But even then, its really kind of hard to say its "balanced out". You cant simply cancel the bad things out just because you have good things at the same time. The two modules are still there to irk you.

No comments: